Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Wild Week

This week started (and practically ended) with Oliver being very, very sick. My poor boy had a stomach virus that kept him feverish, in bed, and just generally miserable all week. Finally today he's acting more like his usual, silly, active self. I'm so relieved.
The other big event of the week was preschool graduation, which sadly I had to miss due to the virus lurking in my son. But Tim was there and reported that Sophia had a great time (there was a party after the ceremony - with ice cream and a bouncy house - a preschooler's dream come true).

Getting her diploma and a hug from beloved Teacher Amy.

So now with the last of the season's illness behind us (or at least so I hope), and school days done for the year, we're officially ready for summer. Sun dresses, trips to the beach, and picnics at the park. Nothing could be finer!

No comments:

Post a Comment