Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Little Carried Away

We are planning a trip to Lopez Island this summer to visit some friends, and I absolutely have to bring a handmade gift (there's a precedent). So when I found this pattern, I thought it was perfect - just the kind of thing my friends would dig and easy enough for me to manage.
A Japanese style lunch bag. Cute, right?

Well, the first one turned out to my liking, so I made one for my Mom for Mother's Day and filled it with chocolate (who wouldn't love that?).
So then I made one for myself. And a couple for Sophia's friends who have a new baby sister (sibling gifts are important!). And a few for Sophia for when she starts school. In September, of course.
Um, I think I'm a tad obsessed with this pattern, no?
Perhaps I'll try my hand at something else...

No comments:

Post a Comment