Saturday, November 21, 2009

MIA Mama

Actually, I've only been missing from the blog. I've been very present here in real life!

The reason is that, in addition to my normal mama-duties (I'm sure you know what they are, many mundane, many too sweet and wonderful to imagine), my little shop has been keeping me busy, busy, busy! (Yay! Happy dance!)



Shall I show you a few of the lovely patterns that are selling like hotcakes?



Actually, anything at all by Jane Richmond. I've sold out twice in three weeks (that could also be due to a learning curve in the art of stocking inventory...).


 

I also love the Flora Tunic and Twirly Skirt, also by Sew Liberated, but haven't sold any yet (so tell your friends).

And speaking of, do tell your friends about the shop! Or the Crafty Bird blog. Or both!

Ok, ok, enough! More posts about the kids coming soon. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment